Sorry I haven't written very much lately. I kind of feel like a broken record these days:) I feel like things are gearing up for this baby. I don't know if it's intuition or wishful thinking-- The bionic nose from my first trimester has returned. I smell the weirdest things and am turned off very easily. Two weeks ago, I ate three barbeque sandwiches in a week. You could not make me eat one right now. All I want are those first trimester comfort foods. Warm, soft, bland.
I am still feeling pretty mediocre- but nothing like the drama we had a couple of weeks ago. My ankles seem to have returned to a semi-normal state, so I can at least wear shoes again:)
Other than that- it's COLD here. Josh is off for Thanksgiving break, so I have someone to help me pass the time. We might actually leave the house today! how exciting....
yall have a good weekend....
No comments :
Post a Comment