So, if you pray- pray that I will be able to eat a little bit more. My appetite is really poor this week- ever since the hospital drama, and I know the baby needs some food. I am just having a hard time eating anything at all- true appetite suppression.
Also pray that I can come off these pain meds. I am down to 3 or 4/ per 24 hours- which is better than 10-16, which I did for a couple of days. But, they make you feel comfortable and ill all at the same time- plus, they just can't be good for little Annie, so that worries me the most.
My mom is here until tomorrow, which has been so great. I really don't know how we would have made it.
Sooo, pray for a Thanksgiving baby. I am.
6 comments :
oh, brooke. My heart just hurts for you. I am so sorry for it all. I am praying for you relief from your pain, a desire to eat and a little Thanksgiving Annie. Wish I was there to do more. But thinking of you often.
Brooke... just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you guys...
I'm Praying!!!!! Lord, bring Annie out before next Thursday!
Brooke, our family is praying for all of you. Neal understands that it is hard on Josh I am sure better than me. Thanksgiving babies are fun - even though it means you miss out on the meal. But, hey, if you don't want to eat then you might as well. As for little Annie, well, God has formed her and he can protect her in the womb when things get tough. One thing my doctor always reminds me when I get so sick - don't worry about the baby, the baby always gets nourished first; God knows what He is doing. You are certainly in my prayers though during this trying time.
love you!
Brooke,
We are praying for your endurance, peace of mind, comfort, and health. I'm so sorry that you're going through this.
Praying for Annie's safe and soon arrival!
jackie
I am so sorry you're having such a hard time... as soon as you'd be able to see your little baby girl all this time will be just like an old cloud. We pray you feel better soon!!!
Did you get the bars? We fedexed them last week!
Post a Comment