38 weeks (almost)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Here's to two more weeks. PLEASE.
38 weeks (almost)

5 comments :

Corrie said...

I love the arched eyebrow. You look like Josh just said something he shouldn't have said.

Ashley said...

You look beautiful friend...hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Great side view. Has anyone told you look pretty little for a pregnant lady? Seriously.

Michael said...

You look wonderful, Brooke! I had a dream about you last night...that you gave birth to surprise twins--a girl AND a boy. And in my dream I was discussing it with Michael (because I guess he told me?), and I thought there was no way that could happen because you've had so many ultrasounds. So then in my dream I "realized" it was a dream. And so I went and checked your blog when I "woke up" and realized baby Jared had arrived...and the shock was that it was a boy. You all named him Josh jr. :) Crazy dreams...go figure. Looking forward to the REAL announcement of your little one's arrival.
~jackie

Jenn said...

You look Amazing!!! Can't wait to see little Annie

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground