Anyway, if you join- for free- right now you get 50 free websongs. Anyway, if you like music, you'll like lala. I just like saying lala. so there.
Other than that, I have had anxiety ridden day for stupid, first born reasons. Yesterday, the doctor told me I had failed my glucose test, so I have to repeat it tomorrow (three hours!). It's not the three hours that bothers me, it's the no food from tonite to sometime tomorrow around 11:00 am. I'll be so sick by then, it's not even funny. SO, if you are the praying kind, pray, that by some miracle, I will not feel like I am going to die, throw-up, have a nervous breakdown, etc...! Can we say as of tomorrow- 10. more. weeks.
This stupid first-born part of it has to do with trying to get the message to work today that I would not be there tomorrow. I left messages and emails all day with no response- so, I was feeling that impending doom- like the entire operating room would cease to function because of my absence! Anyway, they finally called me back, totally understood, and so that was that. Thankfully, I was able to get outside today on the beautiful day and take photos of three beautiful kids. I am really hoping business keeps picking up, as it makes me happy to be creative and I feel so much more like me. Nursing- that's my first-born job. Photography- that the thing that makes work feel not like work.
Anyone watching the debates tonight? I'll be honest, I am interested in seeing how Palin does. Those Katie Couric interviews have been brutal to watch. It will be interesting to see how this all turns out....
good nite.
2 comments :
I will DEFINITELY be praying for you! I had to do the three hours one and then, at the end of it, my blood sugar was TOO LOW and they feared I'd pass out, so they forced on me ONE MORE GLASS! The only thought that kept me going, besides praying, was: 'If I throw it all up... they will make it do it all over again!' (I had asked, hoping to get out of it by puking- easy enough to do!). All of my sympathy...
Jessica
I also like jango.com for online listening. It's free. You don't get all of the artists' songs, and can't find every artist, but you can create your own station and it's like a really long, free playlist. Pretty cool.
Post a Comment