32 weeks

Thursday, October 16, 2008

People have been asking, so here is the 32 week belly.  

And other sweet people have been asking about where we are registered. We have a few things on amazon, babies r us, and  Target. You know me and registries- I find them to be a bit overwhelming.  I didn't register for books- but we love books, too. 

I heard Christmas music today at Kohls.  I don't know why this always strikes me as odd- but it does. We're in such a hurry for the next thing- ahhh. I imagine one day we will have no idea how much our souls needed rest from this three ring circus. 



32 weeks

3 comments :

The Guthries said...

You look BEAUTIFUL, Brooke!

Tirzah said...

You look great Brooke! Hi Baby!

Camille said...

That is the smallest 32 week belly I have ever seen! You look beautiful!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground