I just think it's funny that I have had few cravings this pregnancy, and now all I want is wheat beer. oh well....
wheat beer
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I had a sip of Josh's wheat beer the other night, and it tasted. so. good. I know this is not a good indication- that I am thinking about beer at 9:30 in the morning:) I am not even a beer person, but man, it was such a nice diversion from the large amounts of tea, and OJ, and coke that I have been drinking this pregnancy. I drink tea because I love tea. OJ, so I can feel like this baby is getting at least one vitamin a day. I drink coke, because it's about the only thing that I can handle when I am feeling nauseous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
1 comment :
Hilarious! When I was pregnant with Emma, beer tasted so wonderful - and I, too, wasn't a beer person. Strange things happen when you're pregnant :)
Post a Comment