27 weeks

Friday, September 12, 2008


Today is 27 weeks. I think that means I am in my third trimester? wow. Today, I was laying down after work, and annie did some kind of move that made my stomach look very strange- there was some serious kicking in all directions. Sometimes I just wonder what she is up to in there.

I also got my evening schedule worked out today. I'll be working mon/tues evenings. I am SO happy about this. Perfect for me to get away for an extra long weekend to see the family.

Well- Josh and I are hunkering down for a rainy weekend. Looks like Ike will make it here by Saturday. We've been wanting a rainy Saturday for some time- we're looking forward it. 

Have a good one- oh, and here's the latest photo of my growing belly.

3 comments :

Jenn said...

You look great!!!

Michael said...

Jenn's comment is exactly what I was going to say...you do look wonderful! And glowing!! It's so fun to see Annie's growth and you as a mom-to-be. Love from St. Louis,
Jackie

Dustin Baker said...

Won't be long till maybe you'll have a snowy Saturday...and be holding a beautiful little baby girl. We continue praying for you guys. And can't wait to see our niece (or cousin, depending on who you ask).

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground