still here.

Friday, September 26, 2008

I am still here- just taking a break from the blog. Trying to read some, get some rest, and just generally trying to hang in there!  Suffice it to say, I will be good and prepared for lack of sleep by December. I used to be one of those 9 to 10 hour a night sleepers- not anymore. I am up on the hour because my bladder is the size of an english pea at this point, I guess- and Annie likes to move ALOT at night, not to mention my back. Can you hear the violins playing???

I know this will all be worth it. That's what keeps me going.

Looking forward to the game this weekend. GO DAWGS. Now, we just have to find a place that is showing the game. No cable for the Jareds. We're SO counter- cultural. ha. ha. Not really, just cheap:)


2 comments :

cagedwisdom said...

ESPN 360. It' s a great great thing. You can catch any game you want that ESPN or ABC carries. Such as the Bama/Georgia Game.

Dustin Baker said...

Um...it's halftime, and I hope you didn't pay too much to go somewhere and watch the game. But it could be much, much worse. You could be a Razorback fan like me. :-)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground