I'm not

Monday, February 25, 2008

all melancholy and trekking through lonely woods ALL the time.

I do ENJOY my life, even with all of its struggles. And everyday I find myself inspired- glimpsing hope here and there.

Anyone see the Oscars? my little review---

Jon Stewart- I thought he seemed a bit nervous, but I think he did a good job.

And of course I was thrilled that Diablo Cody won best original Screen Play for JUNO.

And the lovely couple from Once performed this heartbreaking song, and then Marketa Irglova's acceptance speech for best song was simple and beautiful.

La vie en Rose won quite a few, so I'll be trying to see that one.

No country for old men still scares me, so I might pass due to my need for peaceful sleep.

Had no idea Laura Linney was up for best actress for the The Savages. I love her- one of the best.

SEE, I can be light and superficial.

happy monday.

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground