geez

Thursday, July 05, 2007

june has been a long month. i'll be back to the blog soon- but I am TIRED, and BIG BROTHER just started up again, which is not something I am really proud of, but what can I say?

anyone read any good books lately? last time I got some wonderful suggestions. this is definately a weekend that I would like to get lost in a book.

I also want to see that new movie "evening"...anyone seen that movie? I am big fan of toni collette. If toni collette and joan cusack were in a movie together. wow, now that would make me really happy.

5 comments :

Tirzah said...

I missed the first few minutes of BB and I feel totaly sad for the girl whose rock star dad showed up. Did you ever read Peace like a river.? by , oh crap I forgot. Ill get back to with that one.

Stephanie said...

Have you ever read Kite Runner or A Thousand Splendid Suns (same author)? Both equally intriguing.

kristen said...

Everything I am thinking of, I am pretty sure you've read...

But, I wanted to express john cusack solidarity. Love him!

Samford Girls said...

I just finished Anne Lamott book "Grace Eventually" and someone told me the book "Blue like Jazz" is written with a similar style of Anne's books. So I just started it...we'll see how it turns out?? harve

Susan said...

just finished reading The Glass Castle. highly worth reading, and very easy. i read it in a day or two. btw, i will be calling you tomorrow as i am back in the ham for a few days.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground