here are some things

Friday, July 13, 2007

that i have been liking, lately.

wheat toast with nutella
the weepies
working part-time
my new KAVU bag
hanging out with addison
amazing photography clients
swimming (refer to earlier post on 8 weeks of healthy living)
Sunday Morning (CBS)- still hands down my favorite show on television. good, clever stories.


still, not liking.

my unfinished kitchen
clomid

what are you liking/disliking?

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Brooke--what's the deal with KAVU? We're actually going to Seattle in August--maybe I'll look up the store.

Liking:
this rainy, wonderful summer
Sufjan Stevens (just got an album from the library, and have to listen to it on the sly, because Dustin hates it)
flip-flops

not liking:
constant house projects
humidity that makes my hair frizz

Tirzah said...

Loving: summer evenings, baby robs hugs, the gravel walk at forest park between DesPrese and Skinker, new dresses, clean house.
not liking: hot summer days, breaking things, when my friends are sad and I cant fix it, when the boys are sad and I cant fix it, grocery shopping, dirty house.

Where are you staying this weekend Brooke? Cant wait to hang out.

Brooke Jared said...

hey tirzah!

we are @ jackie's this weekend. we get in thursday nite. what are you doing on friday? will you be at the church? I will give you a call....

brooke

susan said...

Liking:

The rain.
Making art with D.
Jules Verne.

Not Liking:

Asking people to write letters for me.
Losing my tan.
The knowledge that summer isn't going to last forever.


Su

Tirzah said...

Brooke I will be decorating friday morning at the church. PLease come by and hang out.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground