very nice.

Monday, July 23, 2007



our trip to st louis could not have been better. the morning after we arrived, I walked out of jackie's house to clear blue skies and temperatures in the 70's. i felt like dancing. now, this is a rare occasion (the dancing and the weather)...even for st louis. at any rate, we drank good coffee, spent time with good friends, and generally felt like we were home. I managed only to cry once, with kurt and susan, but i let the tears fall, because sometimes they just have to.

home. I feel like i have so many. different rooms of my life feeling more comfortable in different cities. who knows which one will keep us the longest, wrap it's streets and food and people all around us. time will only tell.

I am reminded today by a call from suzanne, that there are friends waiting on the other end of a long trip. I am pretty sure I do not deserve that.

time to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments :

Tirzah said...

thanks for being my cake buddy friday morning. cant wait to see moe pictures.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lovely weekend. Oh, we wished we could have been there. Post more pictures when you have a chance, if you don't mind.

Michael said...

It was awesome having the two of you in our home again Brooksy! Dinner with the two of you and Leslie was a highlight. You guys really make me laugh- especially the driving story when you were still dating and your tag team of the "Depends" story. Josh is a madman underneath a seemingly mildmannered shell! See you in few weeks in the "HAM"

David Bedsole said...

We'll be there next month. We miss it.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground