Oh my gosh. Those might be the funniest pictures I have ever seen. Welcome to UGA Addison!
I guess Go Dawgs is correct here.
Goooooo Dawgs! Addison, I bet your daddy is so unhappy with this :) Brooke, I have shared pictures of Addison that you have taken with friends and they all rave over your pictures! You are so talented!
she looks like a 2 month old instead of a newborn...so pretty and healthy. congrats on being an aunt!
Post a Comment
4 comments :
Oh my gosh. Those might be the funniest pictures I have ever seen. Welcome to UGA Addison!
I guess Go Dawgs is correct here.
Goooooo Dawgs! Addison, I bet your daddy is so unhappy with this :)
Brooke, I have shared pictures of Addison that you have taken with friends and they all rave over your pictures! You are so talented!
she looks like a 2 month old instead of a newborn...so pretty and healthy. congrats on being an aunt!
Post a Comment