it took me 3 years at seminary to figure out that God has come to redeem ALL of creation, "as far as the curse is found". Well, our little house was broken little place. It still is, but it's being made beautiful, one bit at a time.
That is the best damn porch I have ever seen! I mean YeaH!!! Hopefully there will be an opportunity to sit on that front porch and have a burger and a beer before the little fogi enters into the world. We are hoping to be in the Ham in August (the 25th) for a wedding.
4 comments :
beautiful!
that is a dreamy front porch brooke... great job. (even without seeing the original)
It is pretty dreamy, Brooke!
That is the best damn porch I have ever seen! I mean YeaH!!! Hopefully there will be an opportunity to sit on that front porch and have a burger and a beer before the little fogi enters into the world. We are hoping to be in the Ham in August (the 25th) for a wedding.
Post a Comment