Well, joy and stephen's wedding was a blast. Here are few of their pictures. There were SO MANY. you have no idea. I thought these were fun, though. ahhh, aren't they just adorable?
6 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
These are the best wedding photos I have ever seen. JJ
Brooke, these turned out absolutely amazing! I just finished looking at all of them online. You really captured the beauty and happiness of the day. You're an artist.
6 comments :
These are the best wedding photos I have ever seen.
JJ
beautiful Brooke
Awesome. Were you nervous?
Su
Brooke, these turned out absolutely amazing! I just finished looking at all of them online. You really captured the beauty and happiness of the day. You're an artist.
thanks yall. I was really nervous, and it was totally exhausting, but very gratifying.
They are beautiful, Brooke! I love them, and the bridal portraits, too.
:)
I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment