also, during my "rest", I got hooked on these cute little english people. meet lola and charlie. I know I am probably so last week on this one, but I might just name our first born after these two. what is it about english accents that make the whole world seem like a place where beauty is always just around the corner. why does "coloring in book" sound so much better than "coloring book".
yeah, i know what you are thinking. you are soooo jealous of all my "resting".
2 comments :
We have every episode recorded (in hopes K & L pick up the accent?) They are fab. Let me know if you need a C&L pick me up and we'll figure out how to get them from our computer to you!
seriously, you're right about the accent. everything is better with a british slant on it. people are cuter, cleverer (more clever?), funnier, brighter....
i'm glad your surgery went well, and you're at least pointed in a direction. it was soooo good to see you, if even for just a bit. i will be praying for y'all. (and ellie's excited to have a friendly face around when she moves. i think it was very encouraging to her to meet you again...)
Post a Comment