post-operative report

Friday, March 16, 2007

hey yall. well, its been quite a week in some respects. I'll be honest, i am not up to rehashing the surgery I had Monday. It went well. It was meant to diagnose my fertility issues. It got us pointed in a direction, which is good. We might have a long road ahead, as if the road had not been long already. I am definately at the place where I know I can't do this alone. I am not sure, on some days, if I want to do anything at all. I suppose we all have ways where we are painfully aware that we don't get to control everything. This is my thing, and all I can do is the next thing- which for now is to go to another dr's appt. in two weeks.

meanwhile, I have spent alot of this week "resting" which translates into having watched some 10 episodes of "the OC". shameful, I know. anyone else find the Cohen family as interesting as I do?

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! OK, because you did it first, I will now admit my unabashed passion for the O.C. I tuned in with great fervor for every single episode, seasons 1 - 3 (along with my friend Tara, in Asheville, who gave me an O.C. t-shirt for my going-away gift). Then for some reason, I totally lost interest in this past season. I mean, it's not any worse than previous ones ... a show like the O.C. really can't get "worse."

Anonymous said...

I love the OC - they are about to start playing season one reruns on the SOAP network :)

I love the Cohen's :)
Love,
Whitney's friend Shannon

susan said...

That's the way you have to walk it, I think. One step at a time and very slowly. :-)

Su

kristen said...

We didn't have a TV most of the OC, but we just got into Season 1 ourselves... love it!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground