breathe in, breathe out

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am on day 3 of vacation. I make it a point not to talk about work on this world wide web blog, but I certainly don't mind boasting that I am not there for two more entire weeks. today I turned off the computer and the tv and opened the window, and breathed in real deep- letting the quiet into my bones and lungs and anything that would hold it. I read part of a book. I went to the bookstoere and read in the sunshine. I ate a cheeseburger. I came home and listened to Ryan Adams very loudly while I cleaned my kitchen. I took a nap. Ate a frozen pizza with my husband who currently sports an ever growing afro. Community group. hung out with the jones- how i love the jones. and now I sleep. good nite.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh, Brooke, you should show us a picture of the afro.

Camille said...

So glad you are getting the time off Brooke. Enjoy.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground