brookie! i am coming to b'ham march 10th thru 12th with my little sister ellie who is about to move to 5pts/highlands. we will def. be at red mtn. sunday morning, and i hope we get to hang out with you a lot! can't wait! it's been a LOOONG time since i've been to b'ham!
Brooke! I had no idea you had a blog-I totally would have checked it so much sooner. I just started one last night b/b Aaron wouldn't let me post comments under his name anymore. we need to talk soon!
6 comments :
So! Much! Fun!
And you've totally gotten me hooked on the Pipettes, by the way.
brookie! i am coming to b'ham march 10th thru 12th with my little sister ellie who is about to move to 5pts/highlands. we will def. be at red mtn. sunday morning, and i hope we get to hang out with you a lot! can't wait! it's been a LOOONG time since i've been to b'ham!
great! email me!
I love these pictures for their richness. That color is like butter!
Brooke! I had no idea you had a blog-I totally would have checked it so much sooner. I just started one last night b/b Aaron wouldn't let me post comments under his name anymore. we need to talk soon!
hey camille!
I have been blogging for almost 3 years. weird, i know. i tried to call you the other day. we should catch up soon. love you!
brooke
Post a Comment