Hello. This is Sara Allen. We went to seminary together. Not sure if you remember me but I think we met a few times. Anyways, Sarah Hager reccomended that I talk you. I am getting married on June 2nd and I'm trying to find a photographer. I looked at your blog and love your pictures. Would you be interested? Are you even available? The wedding is in Saint Louis. If you could drop me an email and let me know if this is even a possibility that would work for you. My email is fiestyfireballathotmaildotcom. Thanks so much!
2 comments :
Experiment away!
Brooke-
Hello. This is Sara Allen. We went to seminary together. Not sure if you remember me but I think we met a few times. Anyways, Sarah Hager reccomended that I talk you. I am getting married on June 2nd and I'm trying to find a photographer. I looked at your blog and love your pictures. Would you be interested? Are you even available? The wedding is in Saint Louis. If you could drop me an email and let me know if this is even a possibility that would work for you. My email is fiestyfireballathotmaildotcom. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment