fall

Saturday, September 16, 2006

finally. finally it is fall-ish here. i love the fall. i love it for its blue skies and orange leaves. i love it for chili and soup and hot tea. i love it for walks and hikes and driving. i know fall means things will die, but it just makes me feel like i can get by.

last weekend i went to the gulf with my dear college friends. i had a serious hangover from the 72 hour conversation we participated in. it was lovely, and i miss them already.

on another note, a song made me cry today. her name is lori mckenna. the song is fireflies. its the kind of song you grab onto, and hold it for dear life. sometimes i get so far from where i came from that i forget what it was i wanted. the song reminded me.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

LOve the new look Brooke. The song is wonderful I remember it from a couple years ago, but never bought I like I wish I had. It is starting to be fall here. THe balloon race was Sat. For some reason it wasnt that good this year. Miss ya.TR

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground