Monday started off right, with two cups of perfect coffee and some indoor time with the littlest. I then got to talk to my high school bestie for who knows how long and don't care, because it was great. The irony that I went to a lecture this weekend on "screen time", yeah, well Millie banked all of hers for a couple of weeks. Oh well.
She also colored the rug with "washable" green marker. She is coloring everything lately. walls, hands, feet, chairs, tables. ugh.
me, not winning.
Monday starting sitting heavy on me, too. The usual discontents. The usual unknowns.
The longing to not be a nurse for a season, and then pouring over your finances and just not seeing how it could ever work.
The opportunities are slowly showing up in the realm of possibility, but nothing is too for sure yet, so I am stuck in the waiting place, looking for the writing on the wall, in the sky, my coffee cup. I am not picky about its place. I just want to know.
A season of prayer and waiting seems like a good place to land.
yes?
No comments :
Post a Comment