I am not even unsure what that means??
How about some odd and ends?
Let's talk about candles....
I have searched high and low for candles that work.
I have used Voluspa candles in the past, you can get them here.
They smell really good and last a long time.
BUT, I have to tell you, I just discovered these little beauties.
These really work! I just bought the french market scent- and I went ahead and went for the big jar because they had such great reviews.
Let's see, how about some smoothies?
We've been having one a day around here.
Smoothie Recipe a la Jared:
Frozen, pineapple, peach and mango frozen fruit (you can get a big bag of this combo at target or walmart)
Simply Orange with Mango
Greek Yogurt- non fat plain or vanilla
water
* I typically fill my blender 3/4 fill with fruit, dump 2 big spoonfuls of yogurt, pour some OJ, maybe a cup or so, and fill the rest with water. I have found if I almost cover the frozen fruit with liquid, it blends up beautifully. This makes enough for the whole family, or freeze the leftovers for later!
No comments :
Post a Comment