the ledge

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

you know, the one you have to be talked off of.

When your 4 year old has screamed at you for 20th time in one day, refused to nap, woken up the "baby" from her nap, and then continues her antics all the way up to bedtime.

wasted.

that was me last night.

I know every mom feels this way. That day when all you feel like you have done right is washed away in a seemingly incessant string of bad behavior.

Did I mention is freezing yesterday? Can I blame this on the weather?

On a cute note, Annie was sitting in the dentist office yesterday and said

"Mommy, I LOVE the dentist! This is so fun!"

Who is this child?

We also went shopping yesterday for a little girl's Christmas. We picked her name at church. I was trying to explain to her that sometimes people fall on hard times and don't have enough money to buy gifts, so every Christmas, we were going to help buy someone a gift.

When she saw her daddy yesterday, she exclaimed "We bought a little girl some presents cuz she doesn't have any monies!!!!"

sigh.

and I should probably mention that my almost 2 year old loves being naked, which is comical, and mildly frustrating. but mostly comical.

This morning, thankful for rest, that restores tired bones and achey hearts.

oh, and preschool. which begins promptly at 9:30. We'll be there when the doors open.


No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground