anyway, in my effort to keep it real, I made up some of my own.
in this house.
we throw spaghetti on the floor
we throw tantrums
we watch a wee bit too much tv
we forget to brush our teeth
we may or may not say expletives when we almost have wrecks
we wash our colors and whites together
we occasionally drink real coke. with high fructose corn syrup.
in this house
we try to pray.
we try to forgive.
we get frustrated.
we read, but not as much as we could.
we love, but not as well as we could.
in this house
we live by mercy.
we wrong each other a million times a day.
in this house
all we have is jesus.
and even that, we tend to forget.
3 comments :
I love this. It's so real and so right on for our house too. Have to admit I conveniently forget about the HFCS when my husband consents to let me share his coke on the rare occasions we go out. Tastes so yum. =)
I love this and think you could make a million with it. :)
Love this, B. Best list of rules I have seen yet!
Post a Comment