I wrote your sister when she was 16 months, so here is a little letter to you.
First of all, I can't believe you are getting so big. I guess I thought you would stay a baby forever. You have been the sweetest baby, so that would have been all right with me.
God gave your sister spirit, and he gave you a gentle, but fighting spirit.
You saunter around, looking for something to eat, something to hold.
You bury your little head in our knees, as if to say, just love me.
You are very attached to your lovie and paci. These are your constant companions.
that, and me and Annie. daddy, too- but you know, he's out there making a living and all!
You came into the world fast, but have nestled in close from the get go. like you know that entrance was fast and furious, and the rest of your life would be about taking it slow.
You are saying a few words. like daddy, and uh-oh. and more. you can say ball, too.
You don't seem to be talking a ton yet, but you love saying "AHHHH- CHOOOO". I guess we sneeze a lot around here.
you love playing chase with Annie, and your giggles are contagious.
We are all just generally goo goo over you, and can't imagine this family without you.
I love you!
mama

No comments :
Post a Comment