dear amelia.
you are one today, with a belly full of love and smiles, and maybe too much cheese.
you are the speediest crawler I have ever known.
you have the cutest dimple in your left cheek.
giggles and smiles, with a nice dose of melancholy, that's what our millie is made of.
you cry when I hand you off to sweet ladies at the nursery. like I've abandoned you. I hate this.
You rarely meet a food you do not like.
You love your sister, but you also know when to bring out the claws.
You are generally good natured and sweet to be around. everybody says so.
You ate your first donut today, because mamma was tired and had not had the chance to make or buy you a cake.
I think we may have started a tradition! krispy kreme for birthdays!
My life has forever changed with your entrance one year ago. The hardest, most beautiful year of my life.
it's always good when God brings you someone to show you how much more love you are capable of.
I had no idea.

1 comment :
She is precious, Brooke! Love that picture of her and really want a donut now.
Post a Comment