Annie gets tubes tomorrow. hallelujah. I lost count at 8 ear infections since December.
I pulled rank last night and put Amelia in her crib. Goodbye Swing. She slept 7 hours! Only fed once. To put this in perspective, She "slept" in her swing the night before and ate at least 4 times. We also started her on reflux medicine last week, so I gave it a few days to start its magic and then made the switch. I am so glad she surrendered.
I tried to run last night, and my knees ached like an old lady. Several doses of Advil later, and I feel like I could run again tonite. gonna try.
We survived my first weekend of work! IT was so nice to be at work and not be sick and pregnant and contracting. whew.
I am late on the 30 rock bandwagon, but have been watching it religiously since Amelia was born. Love instant netflix- and oh my- LOVE 30 Rock. I just wasn't convince I would love the Alec Baldwin, Tiny Fey, Tracy Morgan combo- but it totally works. And even better, I have a gazillion episodes left to watch.
Tiny Fey= my new favorite person. I liked her already, but wow. so funny. I feel like the quirky sister in Nottinghill who tells the Julia Roberts movie star character that she had always secretly known they could be best friends. Me and Tina? Totally besties in my hypothetical world.
I've worn sweat pants for 3 days in a row. It may be 5.
I have come to the realization that my wardrobe consists entirely of jeans and Gap t-shirts. I need to do something about this.
I also need to eat something.
3 comments :
You need me to take you shopping... Or you need me to send you all the clothes I won't be wearing for the next 6 months.
Carrie, you have no idea! I am trying to figure out a weekend I can come to b-ham alone. we'll go then!!!
sounds good!
glad things went well today.
Post a Comment