I don't do well with my goodreads account- but I do love goodreads because my very bookish friends are very diligent to update their latest reads, which in turn gives me months of reading material! another thing I love about goodreads are quote sections for authors. So many times I want to write about something in a book and I don't feel like actually finding it again and then transcribing it- well, goodreads almost always comes to my rescue. This has made me a bit quote happy as of late, which may start to get annoying. just so you know.
on another random note
I awoke at 5 am to tornado sirens. these never scared me in Birmingham, but they do here. We were fine, and there was no tornado, but I am sure there will be one, and I may or may not wet my pants when it happens.
No comments :
Post a Comment