baby colds

Friday, February 19, 2010

it's been quiet here this week. quiet with a side of baby colds. oh, and some kind of strange josh ailment. There's been lots of cuddling with annie on the couch so she can nap sitting up. Last night was the worst. She is so congested. It was a long night- but she seems in good spirits this morning. I am hoping we are on the last leg.

I would like to sleep tonight.

Have a good weekend folks. We are marching closer and closer to our closing date. It's busy around here. I feel tired and excited.

I need Spring.

and a second cup of coffee.

3 comments :

Corrie said...

Geez, I wonder who gave her that cold...

Brooke Jared said...

well, between mothers day out and the church nursery, it's a toss up. she's pretty pitiful, though. I finally got her to sleep on her own this afternoon- thank God for the both of us...

Corrie said...

um, I meant me. It would seem to be about the right incubation period and all.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground