

Looks like Annie will be home by Tuesday. I really hope so. She has to have a sleep study done tomorrow night, and if all goes well, she will be free to come home with us. We don't anticipate any problems, this is a fairly routine study for all NICU babies. Annie graduated to big girl feedings today- She loved every bit of it. She is doing really great, and we are just so glad that she has recovered from her rough start. She really is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She looks more and more like Josh every day, and her cheeks are amazing.
7 comments :
Brooke, you look great, and so does Annie. What an answer to prayer! Can't wait to meet her...
And it's not one bit annoying. Please update at least once a day. :)
oh my goodness, she is SO CUTE! thanks for the updates, and i am glad she is doing so well. she is precious. kelly :)
Annie is so precious. Grandma can't get enough of these pictures and updates. Grandpa Joe and I will up to see her soon.
Adorable little girl. I think we need a photo journal of the growth of little Annie's cheeks. Gotta love those baby cheeks! Tell Annie we can't wait to say hello.
Oh my gosh...not annoying at all!!! So cute, and I think we're all expecting lots of pics and updates from one of the best photographers around : )
She gets cuter every day. Hope she gets home today. Love, Aunt Sue
Post a Comment