Well, all of our walking made me tired and that's about it:) We went in last night, just because it's a mile from our house, and I knew they would be able to shed some reality on the progress- as I was so tired, all I wanted to do was sleep. Sooo, they checked things out, still at 1cm, and my contractions had more or less vanished. So, they still think I am in early labor- but thankfully sent me home with a sleeping pill- and I slept something like 8 hours which makes me feel like I can do this another day. Soooo, more walking today I suspect. I feel like I have been in this phase of labor for a least 2 days, so I am hoping with a little motivation, we help things along.
thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I am both terrified and so very ready to meet our little munchkin. It was also nice to hear my nurse last night rave about my dr. She says she has seem him do some amazing deliveries- an that she loves watching him practice. Always comforting.
Well, it's early and I am still tired, but the walking shoes will be on by mid morning....
1 comment :
Hang in there, B. These last days can seem sooo long. I will pray Annie's birthday will be tonight or tomorrow. Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment