
I know these photos are silly, but I took them on my computer right before I went to my dr's appt this morning- thinking, I really should document my last week of pregnancy- hopefully my last day!
The dr. said I was in labor- nice and effaced and dilated- and sent me walking until the contractions get closer together- then we are to head on in. I don't really know how I am going to time them because it just feels constant at this point, but I figure I'll hang in there for awhile, go on a walk, and hopefully get this show on the road. We'll update when it's all said and done. Pray for a safe, fast, painless (hee hee) delivery. one can dream.
4 comments :
praying for you, Brooke! so exciting!
Painless only if medicine is involved and I highly recommend the meds!! Love you guys and I'm praying for a good delivery and safe arrival for little Annie.
Yay!!!!!
YEAH!!! Patti
Post a Comment