I've been meaning to tell you that a couple months ago Dan and I were at a restaurant when a song came on the radio... Dan just looked at me and said... I sure miss Josh. I thought that was pretty funny. Anyways... we do miss you guys. We'll have to figure out a time to see you one of these days.
4 comments :
I've been meaning to tell you that a couple months ago Dan and I were at a restaurant when a song came on the radio... Dan just looked at me and said... I sure miss Josh. I thought that was pretty funny. Anyways... we do miss you guys. We'll have to figure out a time to see you one of these days.
You scored Brooke- Josh got it goin on! But, you guys together really got it goin on!!
Super neat photo! A ++
love it.
Post a Comment