will Fall ever really get here? sigh.
a good documentary. 49 up. This was such a fascinating documentary. it's part of a series that covers lives of several kids over 40 years. I only say the year 49, but very. very. interesting.
and here are some movies I want to see, and that will never come to this town, which I don't really get because I feel like Birmingham could support Independent films.
there is once
and then there is this
and juno
there is a new place to eat in town. newks, or zewks or something weird like that. It's beside the Kirklin Clinic- and according to Scott Kesler- "it's the best sandwich in town". I plan on eating there soon.
I am also planning to go to bed soon.
good nite.
2 comments :
hey, brooke!
we have a newk's in tuscaloosa, so i was excited about getting one here. i recommend "newk's favorite salad." it's my favorite (they weren't kidding).
i saw your husband yesterday at o'henry's, but no you. sad.
indie film theater right within walking distance from my place in pasadena. should definitely come live here...or visit at least.
jb
Post a Comment