brain, hurting.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I almost blew my computer up today. I have a lot of photo work and an ever slowing computer to do it with. the good news is a i am getting a new computer, soon.

i hear once you go mac, you never go back.

that's where I am heading.

anyone have a decent photo printer? I need something to print contact sheets on. I want it to look decent, but I am not really up for a 500.oo photo printer? I would love some feedback.

I am going to the mountains this weekend, with my dearest friends. I will not be on this stupid computer. but i will take photos.

why do I have a feeling i will be dreaming of photo editing tonite.

brooksie, out.

6 comments :

M. Stewart said...

Mac is wonderful. Screen quality is amazing. It, actually, was hard on the eyes when I needed to work simultaneously on my Dell & Mac to transfer my old Dell files.

If I were you, I'd definitely go up to the Pro unless you plan to add additionally memory to the Mac Book. There are some great programs for photo editing, but they are memory hogs.

Though, like you said, once you go Mac you don't go back.

Anonymous said...

agreed...go mac, baby!
my graphic designer friend here said epsons are usually great printers but do research before buying for sure!
jealous i will be absent from the mountain get-a-way.
jb

Anonymous said...

yay, Mac!

Camille said...

Aaron should get some sort of commission from Mac as much as he tries to sell them to other people. He loves them and won't ever have any other computer. Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!

Susan said...

what?! i am jealous that camille is seeing you on wednesday.

and i'm excited for you that you will be in the mountains and are buying a mac. now you will have a genius to help you with problems if you have them, since ellie has become certified.

love you! sorry i have not had much contact lately!

susan said...

I like Mac. Back up. Hard drive failure happens. A lot.

Su

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground