if we were to have a cup of coffee.

Monday, April 08, 2013

* this is 100% stolen from another blog, but I really liked the writing format- an opportunity to write in a different way.


So, if we were to have coffee, which I can think of about 20 people I would love to do this with, but most of you live elsewhere, I might tell you this....

I was in Fayetteville, Arkansas this weekend. It's a quick day trip from here, but its tucked away in the foothills of the Ozarks, and its 100% southern hipster, whatever that is, but it feels more like home, so I got my sweet tea fix in, and went into about 5 shops, all of which had cutesy things you could get your name on, because YALL know how much you love your name on things in the South.

My child is sitting in my lap, which I am trying to cherish and yet begging her to go play. hum.

Someone lamented about people talking about laundry on Facebook, but I don't care, I have never seen so much in my life, and all my systems fail me.

It just never ends. ever.

I walked into a baby store the other day, and felt a wave of grief. To have or have not? Having a baby for me means almost a year of utter misery. Would it happen again? Am I ready to pack it all up. I am starting to feel older, 40's on the horizon. All of  my fears seem rooted in loss.

so scared to lose. anything. anybody.

Lincoln. Finally watched it! Well, most of it, but totally intrigued, and now I want to get my hand on a biography.

Spring is coming. It is, and as my friend said, it is being rather coy this year.

It's Monday. till next time.

love, brooke

No comments :

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground