
This is what Madeleine L'engle called our stage of life. the tired thirties. and the reason is simple, I am learning.
you're always tired.
Tired, because on a supposed week "off", or what I used to call "spring break"- this is exactly what I did. take a break.
but this week, we tended to wee ones. Josh basically scraped, re-mudded, and painted our shower that was growing all manner of bad things.
the electrician came and installed a vent, so said bad things would stay gone.
annie visited the ENT and we are currently awaiting being scheduled for tubes. meanwhile, josh is at urgent care with her as I type, because she hardly slept last night, and she has been telling us "it hurts" all morning.
dude.
that's all I have to say.
we did go to church, and I was a total zombie.
there is one cute little baby in this house though, and she makes up for mold growing bathrooms, ear aches, and electrician bills.
and hopefully, after some antibiotics, we'll have another happy baby back in the house.
and then, with any luck, we'll just be plain tired.
because, after all, we're living the tired thirties.
or as I like to put it.
livin' the dream, people. livin' the dream.
No comments :
Post a Comment