I have a "few" small goals this week- one being to finish the guest room. We've been mid project for several months, but I am ready to have that room back. I am also in that unfortunate stage of pregnancy that requires lots of pillows and readjusting to actually fall asleep. I have resorted to the couch many a night, but my back is paying the price. The sad thing is that I am only 22 weeks.
Another goal I have this week is to actually hang some pictures. I have not hung ONE picture since moving into our house. I actually need frames, and frames cost money, so I have been cheap. I keep thinking we'll make it to IKEA soon and I can go crazy then, but that keeps getting pushed back, and back. If I thought logically about it, I could spend the same amount by buying the same type frames from Target, sans the gas expense of driving to Dallas, but I need an IKEA fix, so I'll probably hold out.
Meanwhile Annie continues to brighten our days. She is such a sweet soul in more ways than one. She's my little artist. My little dancer. And she LOVES butterflies. Guess what SHE is going to be for halloween.
oh yeah, gotta make the costume. one more goal.
Did I mention that I have started tearing down the wall paper in Annie's bathroom? yeah, that is a real blast. But it's going to look SO much better when it's down and painted. One day she'll get new countertops and a new sink- but that will be a while.
boring post. see ya after our break. Hopefully with something to show for it.
1 comment :
You probably don't have time to do garage sales, since you work weekends, right? But you can find so many neat frames if you look around--just an idea.
Post a Comment