I tried my hand at working on a week night this week instead of two weekend nights. What can I say, I have been missing Josh and the babe.
So, the short of it is that I was up for about 25 hours and then came home to Annie this morning sans baby sitter. Let's just say PBS kids did most of the parenting this morning, and then by God's mercy, Annie slept from 10-12:30. I became human again after that nap, and somehow have mustered up the energy to sit in my rocking chair and write a blog.
the evening was calling me.
I am also laughing because we are testing out the sprinkler system we inherited with this new house. We have no idea how to keep a lawn or keep all the beautiful flowers we inherited alive. At any rate, I am feeling a bit yuppy-ish right now. life is funny that way.
well. good night folks.
you should download sandra mccracken's new hymn albun- In Feast or Fallow. very nice. here, actually.
and I totally want to see this. babies.
peace.
No comments :
Post a Comment