I am mostly being a big wimp on the front end of this pregnancy. The all day "morning" sickness is taking its toll, unfortunately. Kudos to all of you moms out there who have continued working, raising kids, cooking dinner, etc... and feeling anything remotely to how I am feeling. It feels pretty miserable, and I spend a lot of time thinking how I can get through this first trimester. I called my work from the bathroom this morning, to tell them I would NOT be there. Right after that, I threw up my zofran. So much for that.
But deep down, way way down deep, under all the nausea- I am still so excited. I just want to feel better. It's always something, isn't it?
On the Tulsa front, we are still trying to sell our house. I think I am probably feeling some anxiety about all of that right now, too. How am I going to move, feel bad, sell our house, find a new one, get a new job--all in the next few months. It feels like too much to think about, so I don't too much- but it is THERE, you know. whew.
Well, tonite is my little sister's birthday, and I am going to attempt to be among the living. Here's to mind over matter!
2 comments :
congratulations brooke (& josh)! i'm so happy for you guys. i know its been such a struggle. will be praying.
jeremy patch
I'm sorry your sick. I bet you'll be feeling better before too much longer. And then, you'll just be pregnant! Yay!
Post a Comment