a week of conversations

Monday, August 27, 2007

I just feel so thankful for this past week. It was full and my bones were tired at its end- but I had so many significant conversations with old, dear friends- and newer ones as well. It was not entirely on purpose, and I normally just do not have the capacity for the number of real conversations that I had this week- but I feel like after such a discouraging week, just the week before, I don't know- maybe God was telling me through all these words that He cared. I don't really know how that works- and it' s even been awhile since I have even been willing to connect such a week with God. And even if I did- I probably would have been too insecure or proud to say I believed such a thing. call me crazy.

Well, it's monday, I have loads to accomplish- and I am ok if none if it actually happens.

1 comment :

Michael said...

We love you guys brooke... Thank you for everything.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground