southside folk and target

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hello fellow southside blog readers.

I go to Target for groceries. alot. I tried Walmart, it just scares me. Publix is outragous. It really is very very expensive. Target, I can deal with. Its not the cheapest (scary walmart is). but its alot cheaper than publix. the only thing is... the dreaded 280. I was beginning to feel the same angst about 280 as I did with scary Wal-mart. until today.

God. love. Trussville.

I did it. I have been wondering if it were just as close to drive all the way to Trussville. It was. it took me 18 minutes from my house to the parking lot, and you drive fast the whole way. I loved the whole experience. It was quiet. I felt like I was in another town (I guess I was, actually). And, it was better. They had better stuff, they really did.

you should try it. and then be a loser like me and blog about it:)

3 comments :

Tirzah said...

No, Just a loaner(from Paul), I am so jealous of your new one. Are people responding to your photography? Miss you guys.

kristen said...

Awesome! That's MY super target ;o)

Suzanne Owen Jones said...

trussville, is another place. mustangs and velma's (the bar on hwy 11) god love it. (this is where cj is from.)
I have your "pink" toile plates. very southern. love them. i washed them tonight. i will try and remember to drop them off tomorrow.
hope josh is better.
suz

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground