Meet Pandora. Josh got me hooked on this. Type in someone you want to hear, and then Pandora plays all kinds of music in the same genre.
3 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
Um, so ... yeah, this is AWESOME. Thank you Brooke and Josh! I have been languishing in Stale Old Music Land for quite some time. This will help.
Also, Scott recently found this. If you use iTunes, download The Filter to keep your playlists fresh. I think Peter Gabriel had something to do with developing it??? You pick a song from your music library, and it automatically creates a playlist of similar songs. I love this because I rarely have the time to sit down and create playlists, and I usually default to using old playlists. Nevermore!
Isn't it great? Your posting reminds me that is the sort of interesting thing that we should be sharing on the other blog. I found this when trying to just find some good background music at work. I also discovered www.solopianoradio.com...check it out when you desire a soothing, spa-type atmosphere.
Isn't it great? Your posting reminds me that this is the sort of interesting thing that we should be sharing on the other blog. I found pandora when trying to just find some good background music at work. I also discovered www.solopianoradio.com...check it out when you desire a soothing, spa-type atmosphere.
3 comments :
Um, so ... yeah, this is AWESOME. Thank you Brooke and Josh! I have been languishing in Stale Old Music Land for quite some time. This will help.
Also, Scott recently found this. If you use iTunes, download The Filter to keep your playlists fresh. I think Peter Gabriel had something to do with developing it??? You pick a song from your music library, and it automatically creates a playlist of similar songs. I love this because I rarely have the time to sit down and create playlists, and I usually default to using old playlists. Nevermore!
Isn't it great? Your posting reminds me that is the sort of interesting thing that we should be sharing on the other blog. I found this when trying to just find some good background music at work. I also discovered www.solopianoradio.com...check it out when you desire a soothing, spa-type atmosphere.
Isn't it great? Your posting reminds me that this is the sort of interesting thing that we should be sharing on the other blog. I found pandora when trying to just find some good background music at work. I also discovered www.solopianoradio.com...check it out when you desire a soothing, spa-type atmosphere.
Post a Comment