crafty.

Monday, October 16, 2006

fall does strange things to me. on the one hand i want to be outside all the time. breathing in and out, in and out..because its been so long since i could. but then, i have this other part me that says, hunker down, get cozy, and sleep. ahhhh, how i love to slumber. I am not a sleep until noon kind of person. but i love naps, whenever they happen. mid morning, mid afternoon. whenever, i love a nap. i have also gotten kind of crafty. this weekend i made this. proud. very proud.

4 comments :

Tirzah said...

we are big on naps in this house- love the bag.

Anonymous said...

It's very bright and happy. I like it, too.

Suzanne Owen Jones said...

I love it. I am making matching pants for my children today and its ridiculous how easy it looks and how hard it is for me to figure out. i wanted to quit before i even cut out the pattern, but i press on. you'll have to teach me how to make this fun bag. too cute.
LOVE NAPS!!

intucston said...

Did you make that bag with placemats? A friend here is going to show me how to make a bag like that using placemats...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground