thirty years of life
Monday, January 02, 2006
I turned thirty Saturday. I celebrated with pancakes and a movie. It came and went, and I feel ready to embrace the next decade. So far so good. Josh and I are gearing up for the next semester. I think I will forever live in semesters.I like it. Since Josh is a bonified professor, I feel quite obligated to do so. Speaking of the professor, he is tucked away in some coffee shop as we speak, preparing for the next semester that starts tommorrow. I am enjoying one more lazy day before work begins tommorrow. My dog is laying beside me, snoring loudly. I find some kind of odd comfort in her snoring. She reminds me (though I usually don't need much reminding) that naps are good. For those who didn't receive the holiday picture of Welsie, I thought I would share...so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment